GUIDELINES FOR BIRTH REGISTRATION ORDER
The applicant is entitled for Birth Registration Order if he/she is-
- An individual who is a citizen of India or an NRI, born within the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of
- Delhi Individual shouldn’t have any Birth Certificate issued from any Government agency anywhere in India.
- There should be a gap of minimum one year between the date of birth of the individual and the date of making an application for issuance of birth registration order.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
Identity Proof of Parents (in case parents applied on behalf of minor) ( Any One is mandatory)
- Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card With Photo, Driving License, Any Govt. recognized document
Identity Proof of Beneficiary(Any One is mandatory)
- Same as the List in Col 1 above. For a minor, the letter from the School Principal (on letter head) or School ID Card would also be acceptable.
Present Address Proof of Beneficiary/Parents (in case of minor)( Any One is mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Telephone Bill(Landline or Postpaid), Voter ID card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Driving License, Rent Agreement(Registered),Water Bill, Any Govt. Recognized Document.
Permanent Address Proof of Beneficiary/Parents (in case of minor) (Any One is mandatory)
- Same as the List in Col 3
Date of Birth Proof of Beneficiary(Any One is mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card,(Verified DoB),Passport,Nursing home/Hospital Report/Vaccination card Driving License,SSC from recognized board by GoI CMO / Doctor Report
- Certificate from School signed by Principal on School Letter Head
Place of Birth Proof –
- Parents Address proof if birth taken place at home as per the above Col. No 3. If birth taken place at hospital, the Nursing Home/Hospital Report as a proof of place of birth.
Affidavit (It has to be notarized and should be on Rs. 10/- Non-judicial e-stamp paper as per the prescribed format in Annexure I )
One Passport size Colored Photograph of the Beneficiary (Size 5cm x 4.5cm Or 2”x1.75”)
- Should include full face, front view and open eyes should be in a plain white or off-white background should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
- should be of full head from top of hair to shoulder shouldn’t be shadows on the face or background should not include sunglasses or hats
- Parents /Legal Guardians can only apply in case of minor(“minor” as per the provisions of the Indian Majority Act, 1875)
- In case of minor, parent’s Address proof has to be appended.The ID proof and Date of Birth proof has to be that of the beneficiary, whether he/she is minor or otherwise.
- Self-attested copy of the original documents to be produced while applying at Citizen Service Centre (CSC) and if applying online then documents are to be uploaded in e-District application software. Physical verification of some documents may be necessary at the counter even in case of online applications.
- Scanned copy of original affidavit to be uploaded while applying online and original affidavit to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or sent by registered / speed post along with Application Acknowledgement number.
- The beneficiary himself/herself /any of his family member should be present at the CSC for photograph or submit his/her photograph. In case of online application, applicant must upload beneficiary photograph
- Scanned copy of Self- Declaration has to be uploaded while applying online and hard copy of declaration has to be submitted to the concerned SDM/Tehsildar/CSC by hand or speed post/registered post along with Application
(As per above specifications)
For More Details:
Location : DC Office Complex | City : Shahdara | PIN Code : 110093